Member News Detail
University at Albany Weekend MBA Program Information Sessions
Posted Sunday, March 19, 2017 in Happenings
The Weekend MBA information session provides an in-depth look at:
- The value of completing an executive MBA program to your career
- The benefits of choosing the high-quality Weekend MBA program at the AACSB-accredited University at Albany School of Business
- How you can successfully incorporate our part-time EMBA program into your demanding career and family responsibilities
- The real investment value of our program compared to other executive-level MBA options in New York
What's more, you can speak firsthand with the program director, students and alumni, tour the Executive Education Center, and discuss any specific questions or concerns you may have about the program.
The dates for our 2017 sessions are:
- March 21, 6:00-7:00 p.m.
- April 25, 6:00-7:00 p.m.
- May 23, 6:00-7:00 p.m.
- June 24, 10:00-11:00 a.m.
- July 11, 6:00-7:00 p.m.
- August 7, 6:00-7:00 p.m.
- October 17, 6:00-7:00 p.m.