Benefits & Services
WHAT THEY OFFER:Through their Affinity Partnership, GTM is pleased to offer members of the Colonie Chamber of Commerce FREE PAYROLL PROCESSING for the first month, plus reduced set-up fees for payroll and tax services! For a FREE consultation, contact Kito Delgado at (518) 881-0219 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT THEY OFFER:
Through their Affinity Partnership, EPA is pleased to offer members of the Colonie Chamber of Commerce a free energy audit, which will allow you to lower your electric and natural gas supply costs anywhere from 5% to 20% (and in some cases even more).
In addition to helping you immediately lower your energy supply costs, they will also conduct a free energy efficiency assessment to determine if your business qualifies for a variety of credits and incentives being offered by any federal, state or local agency, National Grid (or other utility) or NYISO (or any other grid system operator).
All you need to do is submit a copy of a recent utility bill to the chamber or to EPC directly and they will get started on the analysis at absolutely no cost to your organization. (EPC's consulting fee is waived for all members of the Colonie Chamber of Commerce, regardless of consumption profile.
Fax EPC at (518) 618-3132
Email EPC at email@example.com
|MERCHANT PRO EXPRESS
WHAT THEY OFFER:Through their Affinity Partnership, Merchant Pro Express is pleased to offer members of the Colonie Chamber of Commerce discounted credit card processing, check guarantee services, & electronic gift card programs.Contact: Terry Hamlin at MERCHANT PRO EXPRESS (518) 877-6787 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
TIME WARNER CABLE BUSINESS CLASS
Colonie Chamber members are now eligible to receive access to special unadvertised offers on phone & internet service through Time Warner Cable Business Class.
If you are an existing TWCBC subscriber (internet or cable TV) and would like to add Business Class telephone service, you can take advantage of some special offers as well.
Call or email the Chamber today @ (518) 785-6995, or email@example.com to find out more about the program and take advantage of these offers, you must register through the Chamber directly.
|HOPMEIER EVANS GAGE INSURANCE
WHAT THEY OFFER:Through their Affinity Partnership, Hopmeier Evans Gage Insurance is pleased to offer members of the Colonie Chamber of commerce discounted Group Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment & Long Term Disability Insurance. For details contact: David Evans, HOPMEIER EVANS GAGE Agency Inc. (518) 377-7414 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exclusive Member Benefits:
- Annual Golf Outing
- Annual Dinner
- Colonie Restaurant Week
- Monthly Business Seminar Series
- Monthly Networking Mixers
- Direct one on one networking through committee participation
- Office Appreciation Luncheon
- Taste of Colonie Fundraiser
Affordable Advertising Opportunities:
- Colonie Chamber Membership Business Directory (Online & Print)
- Business Commercial Listing
- Job Listings
- Member News
- Real Estate Listings
- Email Template: Constant Contact Discount (Please Contact the Chamber for Details)
- Grand Opening Ceremony
- Literature Display Rack
- Mailing Labels and/or Member Mailing Lists (Please Contact the Chamber for Details & Cost)
- Member-to-Member Discount Program
- Mini-Business-Expo at our Networking Mixers
- Opportunities e-Newsletter
- Social Networking (Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube)
- Sponsorship Opportunities
Additional Member Benefits:
- Certificates of Origin
- Literature Display Rack
- Membership Plaque & Decal
- Referrals to chamber members only
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies
- Use of Conference Room (Please contact the Chamber for scheduling)
- Use of Fax and Copier